The mandate of the Nanton & District Chamber of Commerce is to promote and improve trade; commerce; and, the economic, civic and social welfare of Nanton and district.
The objectives of the Nanton Chamber are:
- to encourage and facilitate a cohesive business community
- to increase membership and awareness of its value
- to promote and enhance economic development projects
- to promote and increase tourism and its value
- to provide a range of services for members
- to be responsive to the business education needs of members
- to lobby all levels of government with member issues/concerns
As a member of the Alberta Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, we are able to provide a number of value-added services to our local small businesses, including:
- employee benefits & insurance for businesses with 1-50 employees through the Chambers Group Insurance Plan (chamberplan.ca)
- great rates on merchant payment solutions through ATB, First Data & Versa Pay
- fleet rates from Esso & Petro-Canada
- payroll services through PayWorks
- preferred rates on home, auto, liability & even pet insurance through Foster Park Baskett Insurance Ltd. and Johnson Insurance
- and much more.
Quarterly meetings offer meet & great opportunities with other Nanton & area business owners, along with refreshments and relevant speakers. Check out our Facebook Group, or subscribe to receive Chamber News updates from our website.